If you follow my good news posts, you will know that I have had some rough weeks where it was hard to find the good news. That was not the case this week.
Here is a quick summary of things we are thankful for. They are in no particular order.
- We have seen some improvement in our son who has some mental health issues. This may be a combination of medication, our relearning to parent and his own hard work.
- I went to see my respirologist and I am back in the normal range for my lung function.
- We have been on the receiving end of some very generous people.
- I had an interview. That does not mean I have a job, but it does mean that I feel encouraged.
- In general we see good things happening on a regular basis.
Does any of this mean that we are absolutely stress-free? Absolutely not. We will feel much better when I am working. There is lots of room for growth for our family dynamics. I still have some health issues.
But having said that, we are very thankful for the blessings we receive. All of this is good news.