Everybody knows that Halloween is of the devil. But in case this fact has slipped by you, here are five reasons why Halloween is of the devil. I’m embarrassed that I even have to mention them.
- The Bible clearly teaches that Halloween is of the devil. I haven’t found the passage yet, but I’m sure it’s in there somewhere.
- Little boys and girls dressed up like superheroes and princesses is obviously satanic. It just drips with evil and makes my skin crawl.
- Parents make their children eat candy and chocolate bars against their will. Borderline abuse.
- Everyone who participates in Halloween are doing it for the express purpose of participating in occult practices and not for any joy they experience.
- God certainly does not want us to have fun. We should be spending our time wearing sackcloth (but not as a costume) and throwing ashes on our head.
I hope that makes things clear for you in case you are thinking of participating in Halloween. And remember, if children come to you door, instead of giving candy you should give Chick tracts. Children love them!