I love to read. I try to read at least ten books a month. One of my favourite things to do during the summer is to sit outside and enjoy a good book.
I had the opportunity to read a number of great books this summer. Here are the top five, in no particular order.
- The Universe Next Door by James W. Sire
- Emotionally Healthy Spirituality by Peter Scazzero
- Who Moved My Pulpit?: Leading Change in the Church by Thom S. Rainer
- Pauline Christology: An Exegetical-Theological by Gordon D. Fee
- Kingdom Conspiracy: Returning to the Radical Mission of the Local Church by Scot McKnight
I immensely enjoyed each of these books and would highly recommend them all.