I have been involved in apologetics for a long time. I’m not a professional apologist, in the sense of making my living by apologetics, but I do enjoy it. I thought I would share ten things that I love about Christian apologetics.
- Apologetics is a way for me to worship God with my mind.
- Apologetics does play a role in some people’s faith journey.
- Apologetics helps Christians to become more confident in their faith and more active in ministry.
- I learn new things all the time.
- Apologetics builds up my own faith.
- I get to learn about what other people believe.
- Apologetics makes me a better pastor of my congregation.
- There is an amazing apologetics community out there that I have come to appreciate.
- I enjoy the intellectual stimulation of apologetics.
- I get to hear about how my own apologetics activity has helped others.
What would you add to this list?