This is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada. Many people are reflecting on their blessings and I will do the same. I’m going to share seven things that I’m thankful for. There are of course many more than seven blessings, but it is a place to start.
- My relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
- My beautiful wife Amanda.
- My five amazing children.
- The incredible church that I have been called to pastor.
- The health I am able to enjoy.
- Opportunities to use the skills God has given me.
- Support and encouragement from friends and family.
What are you thankful for?