Many people are attempting to follow new year’s resolutions. This is good for every area of life. This includes those interested in apologetics. It is not too late to take steps to grow as an apologist. Here are five suggestions.
- Deepen your understanding of the Bible. Put together a reading plan and set as aside dedicated time to reading the Bible.
- Read outside your area. Many people have a special interest within apologetics. That is good but pick up two or three books on a topic outside your area. Perhaps even listen to some podcasts on that topic as well.
- Plan out your education. This may or may not include formal study at a recognized university or seminary. Don’t let your education be random. Set goals and make a plan to achieve them.
- Integrate your apologetics with your local church involvement. Offer a workshop or start a small group on an apologetics-related topic.
- Pray about your involvement in apologetics. Ask God to give you opportunities to put what you have learned into practice.