Good News: 17 Things I’m Thankful For
Since I’m writing this the Thanksgiving weekend of 2017, I thought I would share 17 things that I’m thankful for. The short mention given to each does not represent the depth of my thankfulness. I feel extremely blessed by each.
- My wife Amanda.
- Logan and Abby being able to live together.
- Justus, Emma and Faith being a part of our family.
- My church, Queen Street Baptist Church.
- My health.
- All the churches I have attended previously, whether as a pastor or not.
- My extended family, including cousins.
- My in-laws.
- My dog (and sometimes the cats).
- That I’m able to work full-time.
- All of the education opportunities I have had.
- For people in my life who encourage me.
- For being able to live in my hometown.
- For the legacy of my parents.
- Having a career that I enjoy.
- For friends and colleagues.
- God revealing himself to me and inviting me to be a part of his family.
What are you thankful for?