A blog coach is someone who helps and guides bloggers to be more effective in their blogging. But why bother with a blog coach? Isn’t enough to write an interesting post and just hit publish?
I can think of a number of reasons to use a blog coach:
- The point of blogging is not just write posts but to connect our content with readers.
- There are some small changes that can dramatically affect how many people read our posts.
- If we are going to take the time to write, we should do it with excellence.
- The blogosphere is a crowded place and bloggers need to work smarter (not just harder) to be noticed.
- Social media and search engine optimization keep changing the rules and it is difficult to keep up.
- Coaches look at many different blogs and can pull from the best of them.
- Coaches are usually bloggers themselves who have learned by making mistakes.
- Our time is worth enough that we should do what is required for our content to achieve the goals they were designed for.
Why do I share this? Well, I have started coaching Christian bloggers and I’m offering my services to people who are interested. But even if you choose not to take advantage of my services, I encourage you to work with a blog coach to make the best of your blogging activity.