31 Days to Become a Better Pastor: Plan to Finish Well
When it comes to ministry, we can look at our past and our present. But what about our future? Specifically, how our ministry will end? Our pastoral ministry will end, the question is whether it will end well or not.
Too many pastors simply hope for the best. But we can do more than that. We can plan for a good finish for our ministry. What can we do? Here are some ideas:
- Care for your self emotionally and physically.
- Protect your relationship with your family.
- Focus on the positive aspects of ministry.
- Be aware of your temptations.
- Continually set fresh goals.
- Spend time with people who energize you.