Most people who are interested in Christian apologetics desire to be good apologists. For those of you who would prefer to be a bad apologist, here is my advice. Feel free to NOT follow it.
- Spend more time attacking other Christians than removing obstacles to non-Christians.
- Remind people who do apologetics a different way that they are heretics.
- Be more interested in winning the argument than winning the person.
- Remember that love is only for bleeding heart liberals.
- Tell yourself daily that there is only one valid interpretation and it is yours.
- Stop learning. You already know everything you need to know.
- See working on your relationship with God as a distraction from real apologetics.
Bonus advice: Whatever Jesus did, just do the opposite.
What would you add to the list?