5 Questions Pastors Need to Ask
Pastors want to have the answers. But even more important is to have the right questions. These are not the only questions to ask, but they are a good place to start.
- What are you doing to raise up other leaders in the congregation?
- What is more important, your own success or growth of the kingdom of God?
- What would your community miss (if anything) if your congregation closed its doors forever?
- What is the mission that you are seeking to accomplish?
- What are you doing to ensure that your ministry will finish well?
What other questions would you add to the list?