Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
1. Are there any article processing charges or submission charges?
No, it does not cost the author anything to have an article published in the journal.
2. Who has access to the journal?
Hope’s Reason is an open access journal and everyone is able to access journal articles for free online. People are welcome to purchase print copies.
3. Who holds the copyright to the articles?
While submission to the journal gives us the right to publish the article, the author holds the copyright without restriction.
4. Does the author of the article have the right to republish it elsewhere?
The author retains publishing rights without restrictions.
5. How can I support Hope’s Reason?
The links to recommended and reviewed books are a part of the Amazon affiliate program. You may support the journal by purchasing books through these links.