Interview With Jeff Keady and Jonny Craig on Small Church Ministry
There are some amazing leadership podcasts out there but listening to interviews with pastors of congregations of 10-20,000 members can be disheartening for “normal” pastors like me.
That is why I’m thankful for the work of Jeff Keady and Jonny Craig. They are small church pastors themselves and are a tremendous encouragement to other small church pastors.
I’m thankful that Jeff and Jonny took some time out of their schedule to talk to me. I think you will enjoy our conversation, whatever the size of your church.
Links Mentioned in the Podcast:
- Episode 200 – N.T. Wright Provides Amazing Encouragement To Pastors of Small Churches!
- Mile Wide, Inch Deep: Experiencing God Beyond the Shallows, Soul Care for Busy Pastors and the Rest of Us by Dave Jacobs
- Secrets of a Secret Shopper: Reaching and Keeping Church Guests by Greg Atkinson
- God in My Everything: How an Ancient Rhythm Helps Busy People Enjoy God by Ken Shigematsu
- The Grasshopper Myth: Big Churches, Small Churches and the Small Thinking that Divides Us by Karl Vaters
- CNLP 099: What Smaller Church Pastors Really Need And Why – An Interview With 200 Churches’ Jeff Keady And Jonny Craig